Stereo DeLuxe ST1
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Akai Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- 1963 ?
- Sound/Video Recorder and/or Player
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Wave bands
- - without
- Tape Recorder; Hi-Fi equipment
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 100 - 245 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical / Ø 7 inch = 17.8 cm
- Power out
- 3 W (undistorted)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Stereo DeLuxe ST1 - Akai Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo
- Tablemodel, high profile (upright - NOT Cathedral nor decorative).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 530 x 330 x 250 mm / 20.9 x 13 x 9.8 inch
AKAI ST1 Mono/Stereo Tape Recorder/Reproducer.
This is one of the first AKAI stereo tape recorders (amplifiers included in the suitcase style wooden box).
Patents used: 233093 and 440705, 444214; 447513; 455061.
Tape format: 1/4 inch
Track format: 4 Track 2 Channels
Reel Size:7 inch
Tape speed: 19 cm/s and 9.5 cm/s
Heads: 2 Heads - 1 erase, 1 record/reproducer (microgap head made by Akai)
Motors: 1 – dynamically balanced 4-pole hysteresis synchronous motor
Wow and fluter: <0.17%
Jack connectors: separated for each channel- MIC, Line
Headphone: Jack connector (stereo) unbalanced
Power output: 2 x 3 W
Metering: 2 VU meters (side needle)
Edit capabilities: sound on sound (DUB)
Special Functions: Auto shut off, bass reinforce (switch)
Distortion:. <2% at 1 kHz. 0 VU,
Frequency response: 30 Hz – 18 kHz ±3 dB at 19 cm/s
Loudspeakers: 2 x elliptical shape (18 cm x 13 cm) (switch ON/OFF)
Power requirements: 100-245 V, 50/60 Hz.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 19 kg / 41 lb 13.6 oz (41.85 lb)
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Model page created by Moisés Piedade. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 568 models, 520 with images and 168 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Akai Electric Co., Ltd.; Tokyo