- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Alaron Inc.; Auburn Hills, MI
- 1965 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 10-Transistor-Portable-Radio B-1010 - Alaron Inc.; Auburn Hills, MI
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Made in Japan
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 30 models, 26 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Alaron Inc.; Auburn Hills, MI