AM-CB-FM Band B565
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Alaron Inc.; Auburn Hills, MI
- 1975 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, 2 Short Wave plus FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack / AA: 4 x 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AM-CB-FM Band B565 - Alaron Inc.; Auburn Hills, MI
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
Made in Hong Kong
- Model page created by Aldo Andreani. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 30 models, 26 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Alaron Inc.; Auburn Hills, MI