Lyric DC7 220V and 238
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- All American Mohawk, Rauland Lyric; Chicago, IL
- 1932 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: All American Electrical Manufacturers || All-American Radio || American Mohawk || Mohawk Corporation of Illinois || Mohawk Electric Corporation || Rauland Mfg.Co.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; Anode bend detection
- Tuned circuits
- 8 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Direct Current supply (DC) / 220 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Lyric DC7 [220V and 238] - All American Mohawk, Rauland
- Table-Cathedral-Type (upright, round top or gothic arch, not rounded edges only).
See also model DC7 [220V and 233] with 2 audio end tubes 233.
- Mentioned in
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 3 = 1933 and before
- Model page created by Gidi Verheijen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 205 models, 78 with images and 90 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from All American Mohawk, Rauland Lyric; Chicago, IL