Constellation K153 Ch=A50-11
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Amalgamated Wireless (Australasia) Ltd. (AWA); Sydney
- 1970 ?
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6GK5 6HG8 6AU6 6AL5 6AV6 6AQ5 6BZ6 6CB6 6CB6 6EB8 6CB6 6GV8 6AL5 12AU7 6CM5 6AU4GTA 1B3GT 25TP4
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220-260 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Constellation K153 Ch=A50-11 - Amalgamated Wireless
- Console with any shape - in general
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (AWA Television Receiver Chassis 50-00 Series, April 1967)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- -- Schematic (J.R. Publications Television Service Handbook L.J. Series Vol. 3, Group 13, April 1970, Page A103a.)
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1363 models, 726 with images and 408 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Amalgamated Wireless (Australasia) Ltd. (AWA); Sydney