AWA Cruiser MF3 series
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Amalgamated Wireless (Australasia) Ltd. (AWA); Sydney
- Car Radio, perhaps also + sound player/recorder
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 12 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 2 W (undistorted)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AWA Cruiser MF3 series - Amalgamated Wireless
- Chassis only or for «building in»
This series consists of three models depending on which size speaker is supplied:
MF3A; 6" by 4"
MF3B; 7" by 5"
MF3C; 9" by 6"
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers. (AWA, Dec. 1965)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1360 models, 721 with images and 407 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Amalgamated Wireless (Australasia) Ltd. (AWA); Sydney