AWA 25 Watt Amplifier PA PA-1003Z
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Amalgamated Wireless (Australasia) Ltd. (AWA); Sydney
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz; 3 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220-260 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 25 W (undistorted)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AWA 25 Watt Amplifier PA PA-1003Z - Amalgamated Wireless
- Boatanchor (heavy military or commercial set >20 kg).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 420 x 230 x 290 mm / 16.5 x 9.1 x 11.4 inch
Used as public address amplifier for schools. Has microphone, gramophone inputs. Also incorporates a broadcast radio.
Uses an EM81 tuning indicator for broadcast radio tuning.
Unit has the add on PA449Y Radio Module
- Price in first year of sale
- 107.71 AUS $
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1347 models, 698 with images and 404 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Amalgamated Wireless (Australasia) Ltd. (AWA); Sydney