- Manufacturer / Brand
- Amalgamated Wireless (Australasia) Ltd. (AWA); Sydney
- 1952 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 2 x 45; 1.5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 6.5 inch = 16.5 cm
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radiola 452PZ - Amalgamated Wireless
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 12.25 x 10.25 x 8.75 inch / 311 x 260 x 222 mm
- Radiola 452PZ;
Built-in frame antenna, batt. save position, three step tone switch, brown coated case with white speaker grille.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1363 models, 726 with images and 408 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Amalgamated Wireless (Australasia) Ltd. (AWA); Sydney