Ballerina Radiola B-14
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Amalgamated Wireless (Australasia) Ltd. (AWA); Sydney
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Record Player (perh.Changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-260 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Power out
- 6 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Ballerina Radiola B-14 - Amalgamated Wireless
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 1075 x 620 x 445 mm / 42.3 x 24.4 x 17.5 inch
AWA Radiola B-14;
Tone control, four speed automatic disc record changer, 70 W power consumption.
Cabinet finishes available: Walnut, Maple & Rose Mahogany.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 90 lb 0 oz (90 lb) / 40.860 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 114.45 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (AWA Manufacturers Supervised Service Model B14.)
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- J.R. Publications Radio Service Handbook (R.V. Series Vol. 1, 1963, Page A135)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1363 models, 725 with images and 408 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Amalgamated Wireless (Australasia) Ltd. (AWA); Sydney