Radiola Straight 6 C48
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Amalgamated Wireless (Australasia) Ltd. (AWA); Sydney
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 3 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radiola Straight 6 C48 - Amalgamated Wireless
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
Note: "Complete List of Radiola Receivers 1925-1938" shows 2nd last valve to be a (DE)L410 type but circuit in "Radio Waves" for Jul 1999 shows it to be a DEP410.
Advertised in the Sydney Morning Herald, 28 March 1928, page 11, for £49/-.
- Price in first year of sale
- 49.00 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- Sydney Morning Herald, 28 March 1928, page 11
|AWA Radiola Straight 6 Pamphlet||310 KB|
- Documents regarding this model
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1330 models, 678 with images and 404 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Amalgamated Wireless (Australasia) Ltd. (AWA); Sydney