Bolero Stereophonic Radiogram B16R
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Amalgamated Wireless (Australasia) Ltd. (AWA); Sydney
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Record Player (perh.Changer)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-230; 230-260 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers
- Power out
- 5 W (unknown quality)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Bolero Stereophonic Radiogram B16R - Amalgamated Wireless
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 42 x 30.5 x 17 inch / 1067 x 775 x 432 mm
Radio/Stereogram similar to Bolero B16 with added Reverberation Unit.
Cabinet finishes available: Walnut, Maple & Mahogany.
Receiver: 50 W,
Stereo Amplifier: 40 W,
Record Changer: 20 W power consumption.
Reverberation Unit (At model B16R only): 3 Watt AFout
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 120 lb 0 oz (120 lb) / 54.480 kg
- Price in first year of sale
- 177.45 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- AWA, March 1962
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (AWA Manufacturers Supervised Service for Radiolagrams Models B14Z, B16 & B16R, March 1962.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- J.R. Publications Radio Service Handbook (R.V. Series Vol.1, 1963, Page A136)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 1360 models, 721 with images and 407 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Amalgamated Wireless (Australasia) Ltd. (AWA); Sydney