- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Amplion, Alfred Graham & Co. (Algraphone); London
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- No Power needed
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Junior AR39 - Amplion, Alfred Graham & Co.
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 180 x 120 x 180 mm / 7.1 x 4.7 x 7.1 inch
Amplion Junior AR-39. Impedance 2000 ohms.
This model was sold in France as Amplionette AR39.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1.7 kg / 3 lb 11.9 oz (3.744 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 18.00 $
- Literature/Schematics (4)
- -- Original prospect or advert (Radio for March 1924 advertisement page 49)
- Model page created by Heinz Schmidt. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 90 models, 70 with images and 9 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Amplion, Alfred Graham & Co. (Algraphone); London