Kristalontvanger met r.f. versterking UN-38
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Amroh NV (Radio Bulletin monthly), Muiden
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF with diode detector
- Tuned circuits
- 2 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 45 & 1.5 Volt
- - For headphones or amp.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Kristalontvanger met r.f. versterking UN-38 - Amroh NV Radio Bulletin
- Chassis only or for «building in»
In model UN-38 the antenna signal is first amplified with a battery tube, before detection by a crystal diode.
Tubes DF91, DF92 and DF96 can be used, where the first two use 50 mA filament current while the DF96 uses only 25 mA.
- Mentioned in
- Radio Bulletin (May 1955)
- Model page created by Rob Majoor. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 238 models, 208 with images and 229 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Amroh NV (Radio Bulletin monthly), Muiden