Long Wave Receiving Set Cat. No. 19135
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Annaka Electric Co.; - from 1931 called Anritsu.
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case, TUBES VISIBLE.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Long Wave Receiving Set Cat. No. 19135 - Annaka Electric Co.; - from 19
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
Annaka Electrical Instruments Long Wave Receiving Set. Catalog No. 19135
Wave Length Range: 600 to 10,000 meters
- Mentioned in
- - - Manufacturers Literature (1920 Annaka Electrical Instrument Co. Radio Telegraph Apparatus catalog 46)
- Model page created by Alan Larsen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 6 models, 6 with images and 1 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Annaka Electric Co.; - from 1931 called Anritsu.