Communications Receiver AR-5000
- Manufacturer / Brand
- AOR Ltd., Tokyo
- Commercial Receiver (may include amateur bands)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Transistors
- Semiconductors present.
- Main principle
- Superhet, double/triple conversion; ZF/IF 622200/10700/455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Powered by external power supply or a main unit. / 12-16 DC Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 1.7 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Communications Receiver AR-5000 - AOR Ltd., Tokyo
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 217 x 100 x 280 mm / 8.5 x 3.9 x 11 inch
- Receptor todo modo con 1000 canales entre 10 kHz y 2,6 GHz.
Triple conversion. Modes: AM, USB/LSB, CW/Data, FM-n, FM-w.
Selectivity -6dB: 3, 6, 15, 40, 110, 220 kHz.
Digital display readout 10 Hz resolution.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.5 kg / 7 lb 11.3 oz (7.709 lb)
- Source of data
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Mentioned in
- Shortwave Receivers - Past & Present (4th ed.) (4th edition page 70)
- Model page created by Alberto Sanna-Alonso. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 27 models, 26 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from AOR Ltd., Tokyo