Trans Arena PA13FM II (2)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Arena, Hede Nielsens Fabriker; Horsens
- 1963 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Hede Nielsen's Fabrikker A/S
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- AF102 AF125 AF166 AF166 AF166 AF166 AF166 AF166 AF166 AC135 AC138 AC139 AC139 AA121 AA121 AA123 AA123 1N2326
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 452/10700 kHz; 3 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s) 9 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, (BC) Long Wave (LW), 2 x SW and FM or UHF.
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / D: 6 × 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 1 W (unknown quality)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Trans Arena PA13FM II - Arena, Hede Nielsens Fabriker;
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Trans Arena PA13FM II;
Tuning meter. Wave ranges:
LB/LW 139...325 kHz (925...2150 m)
MB/MW 515...1670 kHz (180...582 m)
FB/SW1 1,5...4,5 MHz (67...200 m)
KB/SW2 5,5...16 MHz (18,7...54,5 m)
FM 87...104 MHz (2,88...3,41 m).
Connections for ext. antenna, tape recorder, pick-up and ext. loudspeaker.
- Source of data
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by a member from FIN. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 37 models, 32 with images and 18 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Arena, Hede Nielsens Fabriker; Horsens