Battery Four B4 Deluxe Cabinet
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Argosy Radio, Melbourne
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 456 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 2/120 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 6 inch = 15.2 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Battery Four B4 [Deluxe Cabinet] - Argosy Radio, Melbourne
- Console with any shape - in general
Console cabinet, square aero dial.
- Price in first year of sale
- 15.50 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- (The) Radio Retailer of Australia
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 9 models, 2 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Argosy Radio, Melbourne