Ch= Sentinel 160BL
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Aria (brand), Allied Stores, Detrola; (where?)
- 1940 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; Reflex
- Tuned circuits
- 5 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 2 x 1.5 & 2 x 45 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Ch= Sentinel 160BL - Aria brand, Allied Stores,
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
Built-in loop antenna. Frequency range BC 640 - 1650 kHz.
The 1N5G is reflexed as the IF amplifier and 1st AF amplifier.
Aria labeled version of the Sentinel 160BL.
- Other Models
Here you find 15 models, 15 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Aria (brand), Allied Stores, Detrola; (where?)