- Manufacturer / Brand
- Aristona (B); Brüssel
- 1959 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 452 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and 2 x Short Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 90; 110; 127; 145; 190; 220 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 15 cm = 5.9 inch
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: SA3031A - Aristona B; Brüssel
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 415 x 275 x 180 mm / 16.3 x 10.8 x 7.1 inch
With Trawler Band (60 - 185 m); this waveband was used for communication with Dutch fishing vessels.
Dial scale in dual language English / French (Off / Arret, GO/LW etc).
Chassis similar to Philips B3X91A.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 5.9 kg / 12 lb 15.9 oz (12.996 lb)
- Model page created by Hans Bosman. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 9 models, 9 with images and 2 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Aristona (B); Brüssel