Symphony Leader 537
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Airzone (1931) Ltd.; Sydney
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 456 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 230-260 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Bakelite case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Symphony Leader 537 - Airzone 1931 Ltd.; Sydney
- Tablemodel, Tombstone = decorative upright, not cathedral but can have rounded edges.
The dial lights in amber for broadcast, green for short wave.
There is also a 1940 version 537A, equipped with a 6V6G in place of a 6F6.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. 3, Page 23
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 283 models, 119 with images and 150 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Airzone (1931) Ltd.; Sydney