- Manufacturer / Brand
- ART - Panart; Milano
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: Depaphon
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: P524 - ART - Panart; Milano
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- Source of data
- Guida Pratica Antique Radio III (2000)
- Model page created by Alessandro De Poi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 83 models, 39 with images and 31 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from ART - Panart; Milano