- Manufacturer / Brand
- ASEA, Stockholm
- 1942 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast, Long Wave and Short Wave.
- -Loudspeaker incorporated, but system not known.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: V128 - ASEA, Stockholm
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Model page created by Timo Rantasaari. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 15 models, 12 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from ASEA, Stockholm