- Manufacturer / Brand
- Astor (brand), Radio Corporation Pty., Ltd.; Melbourne
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Radio Corp.of Australia
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- 6CW7 6BL8 6BX6 6BX6 6BX6 6BX6 6BL8 6BX6 6BX6 6BM8 6BL8 6BL8 12AU7 6BM8 12AU7 6CM5 6R3 1S2 6N3 6N3 21ALP4A or 21ALP4B or 21CBP4A or AW53-80
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; 2 AF stage(s)
- Wave bands
- VHF incl. FM and/or UHF (see notes for details)
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- 2 Loudspeakers / Ø 8 inch = 20.3 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FSK series A - Astor brand, Radio Corporation
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
53 cm television receiver tunes the 10 then standard VHF channels.
Alternative CRT types were used: AW53-80, 21ALP4A and 21CBP4A.
This television is the same as model FSK, but instead with two 8" speakers wired in parallel and a different output transformer to suit.
Colours available are: Medium Walnut, Mahogany & Maple.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic (J. R. Publications "Television Service Handbook" L.J. Series Vol. 1, 1962, Page A51.)
- Literature/Schematics (2)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Astor Technical Bulletin FSK Series A-1, 9/4/1959.)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 847 models, 445 with images and 345 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Astor (brand), Radio Corporation Pty., Ltd.; Melbourne