Mickey Grand MZ
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Astor (brand), Radio Corporation Pty., Ltd.; Melbourne
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Radio Corp.of Australia
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 456 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 220-260 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil) / Ø 6 inch = 15.2 cm
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Mickey Grand MZ - Astor brand, Radio Corporation
- Tablemodel, Tombstone = decorative upright, not cathedral but can have rounded edges.
Used same circuit as the Astor Mickey OZ.
Advertised in "West Australian Wireless News", May 4, 1935 for 16 pounds, 17 shillings and six pence.
Also available in a console Model 175.
- Price in first year of sale
- 38.00 AUD
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by Peter Hughes. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 847 models, 445 with images and 345 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Astor (brand), Radio Corporation Pty., Ltd.; Melbourne