- Manufacturer / Brand
- Athena Radio; Milano
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 470 kHz
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110-220 Volt
- -Loudspeaker incorporated, but system not known.
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Radiolampada 436B - Athena Radio; Milano
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Alessandro De Poi. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 9 models, 8 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Athena Radio; Milano