FM Receiver MR90
- Manufacturer / Brand
- AudioSonic, Amsterdam
- 1985 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Brand: AudioSonic (brand)
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- FM Broadcast Band Only
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 2 × 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 cm = 1.6 inch
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: FM Receiver MR90 - AudioSonic, Amsterdam
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 65 x 110 x 25 mm / 2.6 x 4.3 x 1 inch
FM 88-108 MHz.
See also Master UKW-Receiver TR-8706
- Model page created by Ervé Leclercq. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 36 models, 36 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from AudioSonic, Amsterdam