Superheterodyne 5 Lampes
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Aurièma Radio Corporation; Bruxelles
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Visual Tuning Indicator pre Eye
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110; 130; 220 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Superheterodyne [5 Lampes] - Aurièma Radio Corporation;
- Avec shadowgraphe.
- Source of data
- -- Schematic
- Model page created by Rudy Vande Loo. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 11 models, 9 with images and 3 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Aurièma Radio Corporation; Bruxelles