- Manufacturer / Brand
- Australian General Electric (GE Company Australia Ltd., Associated, AGE, Bandmaster, Hotpoint), Sydney
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: General Electric Company of Australia Ltd.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 4 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Bakelite or Plastics (type unknown)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Hotpoint M6 M64MM [M64MV4] - Australian General Electric GE
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
Based on the 4 volt accumulator version of AWA Radiola 433MC.
Price for Walnut & Burgundy only. Ivory extra at £34/0/-.
- Price in first year of sale
- 33.15 AUS £
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 357 models, 109 with images and 82 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Australian General Electric (GE Company Australia Ltd., Associated, AGE, Bandmaster, Hotpoint), Sydney