- Manufacturer / Brand
- Australian General Electric (GE Company Australia Ltd., Associated, AGE, Bandmaster, Hotpoint), Sydney
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: General Electric Company of Australia Ltd.
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 1 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-230; 230-260 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Power out
- 1.5 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Hotpoint P64MEC - Australian General Electric GE
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
This model is similar to the AWA Radiola model 461MA.
Colours available in Brown, Burgundy, Ivory & Grey.
- Price in first year of sale
- 34.00 AUS £
- Circuit diagram reference
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. XIII
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- - - Manufacturers Literature (Hotpoint Technical Information & Service Data.)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 357 models, 108 with images and 82 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Australian General Electric (GE Company Australia Ltd., Associated, AGE, Bandmaster, Hotpoint), Sydney