- Manufacturer / Brand
- Australian General Electric (GE Company Australia Ltd., Associated, AGE, Bandmaster, Hotpoint), Sydney
- 1955 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: General Electric Company of Australia Ltd.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-260 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4 inch = 10.2 cm
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Hotpoint P65MEP - Australian General Electric GE
- Tablemodel with Clock ((Alarm-) Clock Radio).
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 345 x 190 x 170 mm / 13.6 x 7.5 x 6.7 inch
This model has a ferrite rod aerial and a controlled external appliance mains power socket.
Colours available in Green, Grey, Burgundy & Ivory
- Model page created by George Fornalski. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 357 models, 108 with images and 82 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Australian General Electric (GE Company Australia Ltd., Associated, AGE, Bandmaster, Hotpoint), Sydney
The model Hotpoint is part of the collections of the following members.