- Manufacturer / Brand
- Australian General Electric (GE Company Australia Ltd., Associated, AGE, Bandmaster, Hotpoint), Sydney
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: General Electric Company of Australia Ltd.
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 200-230; 230-260 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) - elliptical
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Hotpoint Z55ME - Australian General Electric GE
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- This model is similar to the AWA Radiola model 573MA.
- Price in first year of sale
- 23.00 Aus£
- Circuit diagram reference
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. XIV
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 357 models, 108 with images and 82 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Australian General Electric (GE Company Australia Ltd., Associated, AGE, Bandmaster, Hotpoint), Sydney
The model Hotpoint is part of the collections of the following members.