- Manufacturer / Brand
- Australian General Electric (GE Company Australia Ltd., Associated, AGE, Bandmaster, Hotpoint), Sydney
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: General Electric Company of Australia Ltd.
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Receiving Set No. 3 - Australian General Electric GE
- Tablemodel, Box - most often with Lid (NOT slant panel).
Advertised in June 1926.
Possibly made by AWA.
- Mentioned in
- Wireless Weekly June 4, 1926, page 10
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 357 models, 109 with images and 82 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Australian General Electric (GE Company Australia Ltd., Associated, AGE, Bandmaster, Hotpoint), Sydney