Hotpoint-Bandmaster M55SM M55SB
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Australian General Electric (GE Company Australia Ltd., Associated, AGE, Bandmaster, Hotpoint), Sydney
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: General Electric Company of Australia Ltd.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus more than 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage and/or dry batteries / 135 & 2 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Hotpoint-Bandmaster M55SM [M55SB] - Australian General Electric GE
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
This radio has seven bands covering 540 kHz to 22.3 MHz with no gaps.
Battery powered version of AWA Radiola model 612T.
See also 6 volt vibrator model M55SV.
- Price in first year of sale
- 54.85 AUS £
- Circuit diagram reference
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. VI
- Mentioned in
- Mingay's "Radio Diagram & I.F. Index
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual AORSM (Volume 6, 1948, Page 244.)
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 358 models, 112 with images and 82 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Australian General Electric (GE Company Australia Ltd., Associated, AGE, Bandmaster, Hotpoint), Sydney