All Transistor FM-Converter FM-5099
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Automatic Radio Mfg. Co.; Boston (MA)
- 1965 ?
- Pre-stage (adaptor for SW/FM/VHF/UHF incl. built-in), Frequency converter
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- RF Converter/Adapter (not voltage converter); ZF/IF 10700 kHz
- Tuned circuits
- 13 FM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- FM Broadcast Band Only
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 12 Volt
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: All Transistor FM-Converter FM-5099 - Automatic Radio Mfg. Co.;
- Chassis only or for «building in»
- Automatic Radio FM-5099, All Transistor FM-Converter;
Positions: AM/FM/SS, terminals for antenna, AM radio and MPX out.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio College of Canada (RCC) (1966 Supplement 77)
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 381 models, 150 with images and 308 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Automatic Radio Mfg. Co.; Boston (MA)