- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Automatic Radio Mfg. Co.; Boston (MA)
- Television Receiver (TV) or Monitor
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Line (AC, UC or DC not known) / 105-125 Volt
- Permanent or electro-dynamic (moving coil), system not known yet.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: TV-700 - Automatic Radio Mfg. Co.;
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
- 7" b/w TV with US standard VHF tuner, mahogany cabinet. Automatic TV-700 (or TV-709? - unreadable);
7" round CRT b/w TV with US standard VHF tuner, mahogany cabinet.
- Price in first year of sale
- 180.00 $
- Source of data
- -- Original prospect or advert
- Model page created by a member from A. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 380 models, 149 with images and 308 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Automatic Radio Mfg. Co.; Boston (MA)