Magic Drum PE11
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Autovox SPA; Roma
- 1971 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 10700 kHz
- Wave bands
- FM Broadcast Band Only
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 6 x 1,5 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Power out
- 0.3 W (unknown quality)
- Plastics (no bakelite or catalin)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Magic Drum PE11 - Autovox SPA; Roma
- Very small Portable or Pocket-Set (Handheld) < 8 inch.
MAGIC DRUM ellipse shape DC only radio, various colors known.Diameter 104 mm, height 110 mm.
Antenna circolare a scomparsa.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0.870 kg / 1 lb 14.7 oz (1.916 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 29,900.00 ITL
- Source of data
- - - Manufacturers Literature
- Mentioned in
- Funk-Technik (FT) (12/1971, S. 441 / Messebericht Hannover)
- Model page created by Mario Coelho. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 274 models, 175 with images and 158 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Autovox SPA; Roma