- Manufacturer / Brand
- Beale & Co. Ltd, Sydney
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast and Short Wave (SW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 240 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: CH= 753 - Beale & Co. Ltd, Sydney
- Console with Push Buttons.
Dual Wave superhet with push button tuning.
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (eBay advert)
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 38 models, 18 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Beale & Co. Ltd, Sydney