- Manufacturer / Brand
- Beale & Co. Ltd, Sydney
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superhet with RF-stage; ZF/IF 446 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 7 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast plus 2 Short Wave bands.
- Power type and voltage
- Storage Battery for all (e.g. for car radios and amateur radios) / 6 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 756WB - Beale & Co. Ltd, Sydney
- Console, Lowboy (legs < 50 %).
- Uses synchronous vibrator power unit. AORSM states that the I.F. is 446 kHz but Mingay's "Radio Diagram & I.F. Index" states it as 252 kHz.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Australian Official Radio Service Manual Vol. I I
- Model page created by Stuart Irwin. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 38 models, 18 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Beale & Co. Ltd, Sydney