- Manufacturer / Brand
- Beale & Co. Ltd, Sydney
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown)
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Cabriole 40 - Beale & Co. Ltd, Sydney
- Console, Highboy (legs > 50 %).
4 valve, AC Powered TRF receiver.
- Price in first year of sale
- 37.80 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- West Australian Wireless & Musical World”, April 18, 1932, Page 56.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- The Sun(NSW) Nov 15, 1932 Page 10.
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 38 models, 18 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Beale & Co. Ltd, Sydney