AC Bridge BR-8S
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Belco, Tokyo
- 1988 ??
- Service- or Lab Equipment
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Dry Batteries / 9 Volt
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: AC Bridge BR-8S - Belco, Tokyo
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 182 x 75 x 128 mm / 7.2 x 3 x 5 inch
- L-C-R Bridge with generator 1kHz and three stage measuring amplifier.
Ranges: 0.1-10Ω, 10Ω-5MΩ, 5MΩ-11MΩ, 1µH-100µH, 1mH-111H, 10pF-1nF, 1nF-111µF, 111µF-1110µF, Turn Ratio 1:1/10000 and 1:11100.
Earphone connector provided for listening to the bridge minimum.
Improvement compared to the BR8 model: concentric double potentimeter.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 1 kg / 2 lb 3.2 oz (2.203 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 279.00 DM
- Mentioned in
- RIM electronic 88
- Model page created by Georg Richter. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 16 models, 16 with images and 12 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Belco, Tokyo