- New Zealand-Aotearoa
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bell Radio-Television Corporation Ltd.; Auckland
- 1960 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 230 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 4.5 inch = 11.4 cm
- Bakelite or Plastics (type unknown)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Colt 5B60 - Bell Radio-Television
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 11 x 7 x 6 inch / 279 x 178 x 152 mm
Bell (New Zealand) Model Colt 5B60
Known colours: Cream White, Light Green, Burgundy and Ivory.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3 kg / 6 lb 9.7 oz (6.608 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 27.00 Aus $
- Model page created by Bruce Wilkie. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 17 models, 16 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bell Radio-Television Corporation Ltd.; Auckland