- New Zealand-Aotearoa
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bell Radio-Television Corporation
- 1967 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Number of Transistors
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 230 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Bakelite or Plastics (type unknown)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Colt 5B67 - Bell Radio-Television
- Tablemodel without push buttons, Mantel/Midget/Compact up to 14
This model is the last of the valve Bell Colts.
- Model page created by Martin Kent. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 11 models, 11 with images and 4 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bell Radio-Television Corporation