Portable P.A. System
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bell Sound Systems; Columbus (OH)
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC)
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Portable P.A. System - Bell Sound Systems; Columbus
- Tablemodel, low profile (big size).
15 Watt, dual speaker. New illuminated control panel, three input channels, new larger baffles.
- Literature/Schematics (1)
- Radio Retailing (Radio & Television R.) (ad February 1939 page 51)
- Model page created by Ernst Erb. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 106 models, 102 with images and 64 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bell Sound Systems; Columbus (OH)