42 Ch= Series 40
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Belmont Radio Corp. (B.R.C.); Chicago, Ill.
- 1931 ?
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF without regeneration
- Tuned circuits
- 2 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 110 Volt
- Electro Magnetic Dynamic LS (moving-coil with field excitation coil)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 42 Ch= Series 40 - Belmont Radio Corp. B.R.C.;
- Line frequency = 25Hz.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 3 = 1933 and before
- Model page created by Dirk Taekels. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 429 models, 198 with images and 370 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Belmont Radio Corp. (B.R.C.); Chicago, Ill.