6D130 Ch= Series A
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Belmont Radio Corp. (B.R.C.); Chicago, Ill.
- 1950 ??
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common); ZF/IF 455 kHz; 2 AF stage(s)
- Tuned circuits
- 6 AM circuit(s)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 105 - 125 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Power out
- 0.8 W (unknown quality)
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: 6D130 Ch= Series A - Belmont Radio Corp. B.R.C.;
- Tablemodel with Push Buttons.
- BC (530 - 1650 kHz) band, built-in loop antenna. Six push-button station selectors.
- Circuit diagram reference
- Rider's Perpetual, Volume 18 = 1949 and before
- Model page created by Egon Penker. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 429 models, 198 with images and 370 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Belmont Radio Corp. (B.R.C.); Chicago, Ill.