- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bendix Radio Division; Baltimore, MD
- 1945 ??
- Commercial Transmitter (TX not Transceiver)
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Wave bands
- Wave Bands given in the notes.
- Power type and voltage
- Direct Current supply (DC)
- - - No sound reproduction output.
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: TA12B - Bendix Radio Division;
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 390 x 300 x 285 mm / 15.4 x 11.8 x 11.2 inch
- The TA12B transmitter has been in use since WWII on US, British and Canadian airplanes. Four pre-tuned channels, from 300 to 600 kHz and from 3 to 7 MHz. AM, CW, MCW emission. 40 W output power. Requires an external modulator unit.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 15.8 kg / 34 lb 12.8 oz (34.802 lb)
- Source of data
- - - Data from my own collection
- Model page created by Emilio Ciardiello. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 328 models, 272 with images and 205 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bendix Radio Division; Baltimore, MD
The model TA12B is part of the collections of the following members.