- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bennett, Bridgland & Co., (B & B); Sydney, NSW
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- Number of Tubes
- Valves / Tubes
- Main principle
- TRF (Tuned-Radio-Frequency but use of regeneration unknown)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast only (MW).
- Power type and voltage
- Batteries / addl. power jack
- - For headphones or amp.
- Wooden case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: B & B 2 SE - Bennett, Bridgland & Co., B &
- Tablemodel, slant panel.
Two valve radio selling for £16/10/- in September 1924 with a 5 year guarantee.
Cabinet is maple.
- Price in first year of sale
- 16.50 AUS £
- Mentioned in
- -- Original prospect or advert (Wireless Weekly Sep 19, 1924, page 8.)
- Model page created by Gary Cowans. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 2 models, 2 with images and 0 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bennett, Bridgland & Co., (B & B); Sydney, NSW