- Great Britain (UK)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Berec Radio, London
- Broadcast Receiver - or past WW2 Tuner
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Superheterodyne (common)
- Wave bands
- Broadcast (MW) and Long Wave.
- Power type and voltage
- Line / Batteries (any type) / Batteries 7.5 & 90; AC 195-215; 216-235; 236-255 Volt
- Permanent Magnet Dynamic (PDyn) Loudspeaker (moving coil) / Ø 5 inch = 12.7 cm
- Leather / canvas / plastic - over other material
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Fiesta - Berec Radio, London
- Portable set > 8 inch (also usable without mains)
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 308 x 250 x 125 mm / 12.1 x 9.8 x 4.9 inch
Warning: Chassis may be live! Autotransformer.
Ferrite Rod Aerial
Weight including batteries 8lb 13 oz (ERT, Net weight below without batteries)
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 3.4 kg / 7 lb 7.8 oz (7.489 lb)
- Price in first year of sale
- 18.90 GBP
- Mentioned in
- -- Original-techn. papers.
- Model page created by Peter Hoddow. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 25 models, 23 with images and 8 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Berec Radio, London