Amplifier DX 30
- United States of America (USA)
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Bogen (-Presto), David Co., Inc.; New York, NY / Paramus, NJ
- Audio Amplifier or -mixer
- Radiomuseum.org ID
Click on the schematic thumbnail to request the schematic as a free document.
- Number of Tubes
- Main principle
- Wave bands
- - without
- Power type and voltage
- Alternating Current supply (AC) / 50 to 60 Hz, 110 Volt
- - This model requires external speaker(s).
- Power out
- 30 W (unknown quality)
- Metal case
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Amplifier DX 30 - Bogen -Presto, David Co., Inc.
- Tablemodel, with any shape - general.
Frequency response: 30 to 12000 Hz,
output impedances: 2 - 4 - 9 - 15 - 500 Ω.
Provided for use with wireless remote control Type WR.
- Price in first year of sale
- 72.62 USD
- Mentioned in
- Radio Shack Catalog (1939, page 67)
- Model page created by a member from D. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 241 models, 217 with images and 156 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Bogen (-Presto), David Co., Inc.; New York, NY / Paramus, NJ