Superior Matched Tone Made in Canada version
Canadian Brandes Ltd.; Toronto
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Canadian Brandes Ltd.; Toronto
- 1920 ??
- Loudspeaker, headphone or earphone
- Radiomuseum.org ID
- alternative name: Canadian Brandes Ltd. || Canadian Kolster
- - Is a Headphone or Earphone
- Various materials
- from Radiomuseum.org
- Model: Superior Matched Tone [Made in Canada version] - Canadian Brandes Ltd.; Toronto
- Dimensions (WHD)
- 200 x 200 x 50 mm / 7.9 x 7.9 x 2 inch
Brandes Superior Matched Tone.
Headphones, metal case, plastic ear pads, open screw terminals, made in Canada.
Impedance 1000 Ohms each reproducer.
- Net weight (2.2 lb = 1 kg)
- 0 lb 14 oz (0.875 lb) / 0.397 kg
- Model page created by Jack Sorensen. See "Data change" for further contributors.
- Other Models
Here you find 26 models, 6 with images and 25 with schematics for wireless sets etc. In French: TSF for Télégraphie sans fil.
All listed radios etc. from Canadian Brandes Ltd.; Toronto
The model Superior is part of the collections of the following members.